Airport employee parking changes Sept. 27
Given an increase in guest volumes and staff returning to the workplace, parking will be reassigned to lots outside of the parkade. Team YYC will be informed of their reassignment via their leader and are required to park in their new lots by September 27.
- We’re re-opening the red, orange and green lots.
- Note: For the safety of orange lot users, please stick to the maintained sidewalks on the north of Airport Road that leads to Door 1 Arrivals.
- Scaling of airport infrastructure such as fences is prohibited.
- The green lot employee shuttle will resume its daily schedule seven days a week. from Nov. 1 to March 31.
- The use of hangtags will be discontinued. Please return them to the Parking Office mail slot.
- Parking can be upgraded to the parkade for $100/month.
Please reach out to the Parking Office to complete the process and your leader for questions regarding taxable benefits.
Contact the Parking Office and have your accessible tag issued by the government of Alberta ready.
For in-the-moment issues, employees can call the Parking Office at (403) 735-1500 for assistance or press the button on access control pads near gate arms to speak to a parking agent.