19 St. N.E. closed for final paving overnight: Sept. 23-25
The City of Calgary and its contractor, PCL Construction, is putting the finishing touches on the pavement along 19 St. N.E. from Aero Dr. and Gate 321 to 100 Ave. N.E. on Sept. 23, 24 and 25 from 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
To accommodate additional traffic on Barlow Tr., Airport Link access to and from the Park & Jet and Orange parking lots via Airport Ave. will re-open.
Airport Link and Airport Ave. will be fully open for access to and from Park & Jet, Green Lot, Orange Lot, Cell Phone Lot, and the Economy Lot.
What’s closing overnight this weekend?
- Aero Dr. up to Aero Cr. However, access to NPS-V North will remain open and accessible.
- 19 St. N.E. from 100 Ave. to Airport Ave. N.E. However, Gate 321 will remain open as an exit only.
- 19 St. N.E. ramps to and from eastbound and westbound Airport Tr.
- Southbound 19 St. N.E. from 100 Ave. N.E.
Detours and signage:
- All traffic that uses northbound and southbound 19 St. N.E. will be redirected to Barlow Tr.
- Hotel shuttles, cargo and all other traffic along Aero Dr. will be rerouted to Deerfoot Tr. to access eastbound Airport Tr.